LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. Our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are a mid-sized, geographically spread organization with teams in various countries of Latin America, Europe and SouthEast Asia. We are undergoing several transformative changes at the same time: the evolution of a part of our business model; the integration of the different teams into a more clear and inclusive culture; and finally the transformation in our way of working derived inevitably from the consequences of the pandemic.
We are looking for a person to join us as Senior HR Manager to lead the area for one of our Business Units, which today has around 125 people.
We are looking for a person with a solid conceptual base and tons of experience in the HR field within the Tech or Digital spaces. You will fit well if you have strong generalist knowledge (Recruitment, Employee Relations, Growth & Development) a hands-on approach, an Agile mindset and an Open-mindedness attitude.
This role is Barcelona based. You will be able to work remotely if you choose to, but due to the nature of the role, you will be required to go to the office regularly.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Lead People Operations for one of our Business Units.
- Act as a cultural ambassador and keep an active role developing an environment that unites around our core values and thrives in its diversity.
- Make sure that Operations and existing People programs and policies run smoothly and serve their purpose.
- Ensure that we are up to date in all compliance topics.
- Responsible for the implementation and follow-up of new People Operations initiatives.
- Keep an active involvement in the Talent Acquisition function, supporting hiring managers in clarifying needs, doing interviews and actively collaborating in the Onboarding processes.
- Support and coach managers in People Management matters.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Strong experience leading the People function in tech companies, always with a hands-on approach to all the areas of the discipline.
- Spanish native or near-native, and very good level of English, both written and spoken. Other languages will be a plus.
- Experience sourcing and recruiting complex technical profiles (software engineering, digital marketing or related business).
- Provable ability to define and implement new programs or processes to improve the impact of the People function.
- A powerful culture match with our team.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- The possibility to work remotely.
Sounds like you? Then let's talk!
Powered by JazzHR