SALESFORCE TECHNICAL ARCHITECT
We are looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to be included in a global project to contribute to the design, development and evolution of Enel CRM systems based on the Salesforce platform.
Enel is leading a Digital Transformation process that is changing the face of our company, towards an Agile and Innovative approach to managing the Customer Experience and technological solutions.
The Solution Architect is the reference figure for Salesforce technology for the design of solutions on the CRM platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Portal Community and Force.com) relating to end-2-end business processes in the field sales, customer management and marketing
What will you do?
Supports the team of Enterprise Architects in defining new architectural patterns and evolution of integration architectures
What we offer
• Employment contract: we focus on our employee’s development and stability, for this reason we offer an indefinite employment contract since the beginning.
• Salary: at Endesa we have a wage structure based on the job position and professional career of each person.
•Work hours: we promote a new business approach based on the values of trust and responsibility and focused on the balance between work and family life for all our employees.
The goal is to achieve the best results with greater flexibility, along with a positive impact on the environment. Following this premise, you will have flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from outside the office.
Smartworking is a new way of experiencing work that puts our employees at the center, allowing them to work from home or wherever they want, while respecting security and confidentiality.
• Flexible remuneration: a flexible remuneration that will allow you to choose, based on your situation and preferences, between different options such as food checks, kindergarten, medical insurance, transportation, etc.
• Benefits: you will have an electricity tariff for employees, study aid for you and your children, the possibility of accessing advances and loans and access to multiple training schemes.
• Promote health: we are committed to the physical and psychological well-being of those who work with us, so you will have at your disposal the Entrénate Program, which promotes sports and health. Through this, you will be able to participate in fitness activities, yoga, sports competitions, etc.
¿How will be the selection process?
When the time comes, Eduardo from Endesa, and Pablo from Randstad will assess your candidacy and will contact you to get to know you in more detail and advance the process with the possible completion of a technical and/or language test. Later, a selection interview will be arranged.
Who are we?
We are a multinational energy company, one of the world's leading integrated gas and electricity operators and one of the leading producers of renewable energy.
We work on 5 continents, with approximately 69,000 people throughout the world that make up the company and we speak more than 22 languages.
Innovation, trust, proactivity and responsibility are the soul of our organization. We respect each other and celebrate our diversity. We count on all people, regardless of their abilities, age, sex, race or gender identity.
Enter our website for more information: