Reporting directly to the LLP Europe IT Director, and the business director , this role remains critical to enabling the LLP business growth within the west and south of Europethrough account development,earned through delivery of world class and stable IT operations, combined with a leading sectorial IT agenda that can deliver the innovation and value that our customers require. The purpose of the role is focused upon leading one of the regions within the LLP and owning the sectorial IT agenda that underpins the COE business strategy. The role is desired to be based in Valencia and will require UK and European travel up to (50% post COVID), ideally homed from the LLP Centre of Excellence based in Valencia. The candidates key account areas will be based on the DSC Oracle Transport Management Solutions with key customers. The LLP business continues to grow and there is a firm expectation that the business will add furtherTMS based operations into the estate alongside further OTM based global control towers.The role will firmly own the IT relationship within the outlined key accounts while sitting as a key member of the LLP senior IT team, and also the In country business management team.
The role will be the key co-ordination role for IT activity within the regions for LLP, acting as the primary contact for all IT services and support to multiple internal and external stakeholders at a senior level across the organization. This role willcoordinate and work with the business teams to identify areas for strategic development and will be a key member of the LLP Business Unit management team. The role will support the business unit in identifying and deliveringIT solutions to meet the business needs of today and in the future. The role will lead and manage regional Business Unit IT operations and will coordinate and represent the Regional business subsector IT agenda inline with the strategic direction of the broader European LLP Business unit. Responsibilities within the role will includeService Management, IT Budget & Cost Control, IT staff management, Implementation support, and facilitating change management. In addition, the role will help support local business development and account development needs within the Regionalbusiness unit and will foster and develop IT relationships with clients within the LLP sub sector.
• No of Countries Covered - 5 - 10
• No of sites covered -3 (One LLP Centre of Excellence)
• No of contracts - 8
• IT Service Management - delivery and maintenance of ITSM processes in operations and to manage service performance to defined standards and SLAs.
• IT Supplier Management - management of IT suppliers within area of responsibility.
• IT Product Management - management of IT products within area of responsibility.
• IT Implementation - support or own solution design and delivery of IT solutions, services and processes within area of responsibility.
• IT Change Management - support and manage all aspects of change and release management, using required predefined tools and processes, for IT systems within area of responsibility
• IT Business Development - support business development activity for all new opportunities or accounts and renewals within area of responsibility.
• Internal Customer Relationships - manage and co-ordinate relationships and communication with business stakeholders
• External Customer Relationships - manage and support communication with external customers as appropriate to support business development and existing operations
• Training and Documentation - define requirement for and then facilitate creation and maintenance of required IT documentation. Delivery of appropriate IT training to
• Ensure that DHL IT Strategy and Governance is adhered to.
• Ensure knowledge and compliance to Health and Safety procedures for self and team and ensure training for all team members is kept up to date.
Mandatory (Please refrain to submit CV/candidature if you do not meet these requisitions)
• Logistics Industry knowledge
• IT Experience 8-10 years and demonstrable people management experience at middle management level
• Complex Transport and Warehouse Operations and IT experience
• Internal/External Customer Management (Ops Director / GM and equivalent)
• Change Management
• Staff Management/Leadership
• Solution Design
• Stakeholder Management
• European management experienced
• Strong Communication (written and verbal), Planning and Organisation skills
• English and Spanish professional
• OTM Experience
• Red Prairie Experience
• Project/Implementation Management
• IT Service Management
• Product Management
• Financial/Commercial Awareness
• Negotiating and Influencing
Position located in Valencia Center of Excellence.