Business Keeper GmbH is the IT-company with a social mission. As the first provider of electronic whistleblowing systems and the European market leader in innovative compliance software, we have developed integrity and compliance applications to fight white-collar crime such as corruption, money laundering and other crimes against society.
We support people and organizations, who consider ethically responsible behavior as a non-negotiable maxim of their daily actions, through the BKMS® Compliance System with its web-based applications. Business Keeper GmbH has thus contributed to the development of an integral, value-based economic culture for more than 20 years.
The job with a purpose! Do you care WHAT you do and WHO you work for?
Join an innovative, sustainably growing company located in the heart of Berlin. As Java Developer (m/f/d) you support our international team, in which code quality, code reviews, test coverage and agile development are of consistently high importance.
- Together with your team, you are responsible for the optimization and modularization of the Spring-based Java web applications
- The creation of new web applications is one of your assignments at Business Keeper
- You are looking forward to advance the development and creation of new applications and functionalities
- You are interested in learning and applying the latest technologies
- Testing existing and new codebase is part of your daily work
You have found the right company if …
- You identify yourself with the values of Business Keeper GmbH - Integrity and respectful as well as honest interaction within the team are as important to you as they are to us
- You ideally have either a degree in IT or a comparable qualification
- Several years of work experience in Java development is considered as a plus
- You are acquainted with Java (Java 8+), Spring Framework (e.g. Spring Boot), Docker and Postgres
- You have already acquired knowledge about Git and Maven
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented work is one of your strengths and you like to solve complex tasks through creative approaches
- You are a team player and are looking forward to working in an agile development environment
- You ideally already bring the following skills with you:
- ES6+, Typescript, React, Vue.js, Node.js, Graphql
- Elastic Search, Hazelcast, Tomcat
- Gitlab CI/CD
- Go-Language / Microservices
- S3, OpenID, API Gateways, Kafka
- A responsible position with many creative possibilities
- Varied projects with short decision-making processes
- Work-life balance with flexible working hours and the possibility of sabbaticals
- Fitness cooperations (e.g. with Urban Sports) for additional work-life balance
- Working in an international team with regular team events
- Company pension
- Development opportunities through regular feedback meetings, individual workshops and free language courses
- Attractive tax advantages, for example when using a public transport ticket
Are you interested? Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Business Keeper GmbH
Bayreuther Str. 35