The IT Support Technician (Técnico Informático) provides end user support across the organization’s desktop, network, telephony and application(s) environment. The candidate will maintain, analyze, troubleshoot and repair/replace/upgrade computer systems, hardware, software and computer peripherals, as well as serve as an escalation point to ensure tickets/incidents are resolved according to SLAs. The position requires excellent communication skills, attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities. This position also regularly exercises discretion and judgment to determine priorities, appropriate action plans and is accountable from end to end to insure the on premises network is up and running correctly.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities:
- Excellent proven skills on service management fundamentals with hands-on expertise in Problem Management, Incident Management, RCA & Ticket Analysis for deskside scoped equipment.
-Management of site/accounts SLA, SLO with IT stakeholders and business operations.
-Hands-on experience on Site IT Operations, IT Service Delivery & Shift Management. Coordinating with other IT platform teams & client support/helpdesk personnel.
-Deliver efficiencies by contributing to Global Projects including supporting automation initiatives by tracking & completing site specific actions/projects on time.
- Onboarding New Accounts, planning, managing Ramp Up & Ramp Downs, Account Movements & capturing new client requirements to work with the solutioning teams & get it implemented & manage pre-work for client visits.
- Coordinating with Reso team for site specific requirements related maintence activities for to UPS, Gensets, DC access etc. & facilitating with business/client for approvals for downtime Windows etc.
- Hands on experience on End user computing devices like Desktops, Laptops, Hard Phones, Wifi devices, etc. on both Hardware & Software aspects.
- Hardware – expertise in identifying & replacing faulty components for deskside, servers, Video Conferencing equipments etc.
-Software- OS level troubleshooting in Win 7 & Win 10, MS Office 2013 & Above package, Outlook config, Skype For Business, One Drive, Softphone, Antivirus troubleshooting, HDD to HDD Imaging / Ghosting, Printer, Scanner, Bio Metric, Data Encryptions, VPN troubleshooting, Wifi Config, Video Conferencing. Firmware updates for deskside equipment like Cisco & Avaya phones.
- Hands on handling of IT Ticket resolutions on ITIL based framework, maintaining systems compliance and audits as per COPC, ISO 27001 etc. standards & ensure 100% contract compliance.
- L1 support for all network, server & voice infrastructure for CNX and client owned equipments.
- Trouble shooting & co-ordination for high impact/severity issues & communicating real time updates to the BRC team.
- Ensuring compliance and security for the site. Maintaining systems compliance and audits as per COPC, ISO 27001 etc. standards & ensure 100% contract compliance
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Network, Server & Voice infrastructure for strong troubleshooting & problem resolution skills like Ping & Tracert Analysis, End user Avaya voice troubleshooting, Active Directory Group Policy troubleshooting, DNS resolution, IP config troubleshooting etc., Hub room and Data Center Structured Cabling.
- Installation of PGP encryption software on all the desktop/laptops to ensure we are compliant to IT & Customer security policies.
- Managing Local DNS/DHCP/File server/Tivoli server for day to day operations to support Business in a BAU mode.
- Handling Bigfix servers to ensure patch deployment on desktops, compliance management are up to date in a BAU mode.
- Gain end to end understanding of client specific environment.
- Update & maintain Playbooks.
- Create Log & represent RFCs, also ensure that RFCs are executed per scope at the approved time.
- Validate client/software asset inventory & report deviations if any.
- Review daily tickets for ageing, response, resolution & publish daily dashboards.
- Manage off site tape movements as per the Tape Management Process.
- Achieving and Maintaining high IT VOC scores.
- Rotational shifts, willing to work predominantly in night shifts, 24/7 environment.
- Identify & report possible/potential exposures that may lead to fraud/non- compliance. Ensure 100% compliance to IT & business processes & org policies.
- MCSE or similar certifications preferred.
- Significant experience supporting desktop/laptop hardware and software in a Windows-based PC/LAN environment or equivalent
- Hands on experience on Desktops & Laptops, Citrix client, both windows software and hardware
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal - C1 English
- Troubleshooting MS Office package 2010 and above
- Knowledge on Server, Networks and Linux
- Proven problem management, incident management, customer/client management, change management, RCA and ticket analysis experience.
- Excellent Team Management, Team Motivation & Development skills
- Prior experience troubleshooting, resolving and supporting desktops, laptops, applications, hard phones and WIFI devices
- Demonstrable experience in ticket resolution using Remedy and ITIL based framework, maintaining systems compliance and audits as per COPC, ISO 27001 etc. standards is required
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
Career Framework Role:
Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience. Completes work with a limited degree of supervision. Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience. Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data. Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.