At Arvato, we measure our success through the successes of our customers. Our DNA is built upon Customer Obsession, Ownership and Continuous Improvement (Hustle). We achieve our goals by means of experience, state-of-the-art technologies, creativity, passion and a commitment to quality, innovation and having fun! Come and join our team today!
Arvato Supply Chain Solutions is hiring a highly organized HR Generalist who embraces teamwork and enjoys building a collaborative work environment through partnering with and advising managers, supervisors and employees in all HR practices. In this position, you will leverage your superior HR knowledge to provide guidance across employment law, recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, performance management, change management and engagement initiatives.
- Supports HR leadership in providing several key services to the business, including:
- Full cycle recruitment for all hourly positions and some exempt level roles
- Responds to Employee Relations issues by reviewing employee and manager issues and working with HR and business leadership to resolve
- Responsible for Employee on-boarding, conducting new hire orientation and administering departure/exits
- Competency building – supports efforts to administer Training & Development opportunities to employees
- Supports Leaves of Absence and Workers’ Compensation administration
- Performs compensation analysis, supports benefits administration, tracks and schedules employee training programs, tracks annual performance management process and annual bonus program
- At least 5 years of previous experience as an HR Generalist in a warehouse/distribution/logistics environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or similar field or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of timekeeping and payroll system experience (Ultipro and Kronos a plus)
Preferred Qualifications & Key Traits:
- Previous experience in Microsoft Office applications with advanced Excel abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively partner with all levels of the business