To migrate heritage on-premise customers onto the Infor Cloud platform on the No Customer Left Behind program in conjunction with AWS. Candidates will be responsible for achieving revenue goals on a continuous basis by managing, building and developing a pipeline of migration opportunities. This will involve building and developing relationships within assigned accounts, and in some cases, identifying new prospects for INFOR solutions.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Ability to articulate the benefits migrating a customer from on-premise into the cloud
- Grow and develop a pipeline within assigned customer accounts
- Utilize telephone communication as the primary means of contacting customers, articulating Infor Cloud Suite, developing and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and close strategic revenue opportunities within assigned territory
- Own and manage the sales cycle
- Build the appropriate team for each account coordinating Infor personnel including presales, consultants, services, etc., to drive value into the client base and close sales
- Develop and maintain close business relationships with key decision makers and influencers within client organizations
- Present solutions to meet clients’ business needs and fulfil requirements
- Responsible for accurate and timely revenue forecasting and updates
- Meeting or exceeding company standards for customer phone contact and documentation of customer interactions
Knowledge and Skills, You Bring to the Organization
- Fluent/Business level German
- Demonstrate passion for Infor, its solutions, customers, and goals
- Motivation to expand personal and professional knowledge of product and sales skills
- Polished professionalism with above average organizational, planning, communication, and problem solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent complex ERP sales cycles
- Proven ability to collaborate with virtual team members
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
What’s in it for you?
At Infor, we are highly invested in the success of our people. We strive to make Infor a great company to do business with—and an awesome place to work. We recruit passionate people, cultivate an inclusive work environment, and encourage volunteerism in our communities
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy calledMarket Based Management® (MBM®).