Pamplona, Navarre, es Arts, Design, Entertainment, Sports, and Media Occupations
See the latest jobs before others do!
Create a job alert for Latest Jobs in es
minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Responsible for the completion of all commercial/financial related tasks to contribute to the project success.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
Ensures the compliance with the LoA guidelines for all commercial aspects.
• Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local Gaap requirements.
Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities.
Supports the Project Manager that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
Actively communicates with customer's commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial issues.
• Together with the PM proactively setting up a contract and claim management in the project, including involvement and cooperation with the assigned contract manager.
• Supports the PM in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
• Supports Project Manager to select and involve partners / subcontractors.
• Represents the project in the relevant decision boards internally and externally.
• Agrees targets with commercial project staff and delegates defined responsibilities and authority.
• Leads commercial project team members to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
What you need to make a difference
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration.
At least 5 years of finance progressive experience managing projects.
Ability to take a proactive approach to problem solving.
Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals individually as well as in groups.